Aliesha Noonan & Associates is a team about more than just real estate basics. We work together to make home and land buying, selling and leasing into an experience. Our clients often become friends, and our team is more a family. There is no basic here. We know the way to reaching your real estate goals is through going 100% for you every single day, which is easier to do together!
You can find us out and about all over New England because we love our part of the world, and we love team bonding! It builds our connection, our work.
The Adventure Park at Storrs
Team bonding brings people together by encouraging collaboration and teamwork. Sometimes sitting in the conference room feels so stale, but a little adventure helps us see each other in a different light, connecting in different ways.
Our day at The Adventure Park at Storrs, CT gave us some awesome motivation, a lot of laugher, and hours learning more about each other and how we can help support each other better.
Why does this matter for you?
A team that works for you and so well with each other is a winning combination. From always being able to get a hold of your agent, to an amazing hive mind working on the best ways to meet your goals, Aliesha Noonan & Associates has you covered.
Why should you be bonding with your team?
1. Communication and working better together in the office. When you expand your team’s comfort with each other, their work becomes that much more limitless.
2. Collaboration and the fostering of innovation and creativity. People tend to have a larger imagination when they are around people they are comfortable with. So, successful team building events not only bring people closer together but they also lead to more successful and creative workplace ideas.
3. Celebration, team spirit, fun, and motivation. The celebration, cheering, and fun that come with team bonding events can motivate employees to bring their job to the next level.
4. Competition and bragging rights. Competition has been shown to increase production. Enough said…
5. Teamwork and boosting team performance. Team bonding activities also improve workplace projects that involve teamwork. After completing team building activities together, employees better understand each other’s strengths, weaknesses, and interests.
6. Networking, socializing, and getting to know each other better. Socializing and making friends in the workplace is one of the best ways to increase productivity in the office.
Is climbing right for your team?
The Adventure Park at Storrs is a fabulous experience for team bonding. Why?
Look up—You’ll see a series of platforms in the trees connected by cable, wood, rope and zip lines to form bridges. Each bridge presents a different challenge of how to get to the next platform. A series of bridges form “aerial trails” throughout the forest. Let these challenges lead your team to heights beyond the trees.
Relax—You don’t have to be a circus acrobat or Tarzan! Choose from seven different color-coded trails, from “beginner” (easier and lower to the ground) to intermediate, to advanced (the most challenging). Let your team take control of their destinations. Sometimes letting people surprise themselves with their abilities is the best way to build confidence.
Climb with Confidence—You will receive a complete safety orientation before your climb. Our double-connected, “always-locked-on” climbing system helps keep your climbing harness securely attached to the safety line at all times. No fear here- team bonding should always be done in a safe environment.
So… what are you waiting for? Give us a call to find out how this team can serve all of your real estate needs: 401-580-8672, and consider your next team bonding event.
How high can your team climb to reach success?